Friday, November 12, 2010

Kidney Stone Vs Labour

build for the music is over

Why this title? So, without reason, because I discovered this wonderful song of the Vanoni After the concert of teeth! Who's Tooth? A pop-cantantello indie.rock confidence level (or Fidenza? Short, of Bicester) that is revolutionizing the scene a little Italian songwriting, with his irony and cynicism saccenza. Oh well since I do not know what to talk about I decided that I will say a lot of useless things. I'm blog is getting too pseudofilosoficotroppopippologico. Better turn (turn right in 100 meters)!
I'm following a course of collective writing (do not ask me to explain what why do not you even know me!) And now here we are to discover or recognize, rather, our style. I'll be Proust or the new Austen novel, I Vittorini or the new Zafon (The Shadow just got Wind !!!)? And who knows, maybe I will continue to post in this blog loser with two or three readers per month (by the way the instructions are welcome to change the settings in order to have more readers !!!), but I like the end. False as a coat of Caco Chanel! I wish I had millions of readers around the world who read my crap and then one day he comes upon a publisher for my bloggaccio and decides to contact me to let me write a book that is interested in publishing. Goes out and sells billions of copies. And I can live.
quest'idiota Stop, stop please! (I'm talking about myself in third person and not good (though I understand the third plural nous !!!)). Oh well after this dream with open eyes (but could as well write a fucking book or Parodi Roberta Clerici because I nooooooooooooooooooo), we return to this bitter.
up here in Milan on freddicello you start to feel the ossicicchie, autumn gallops to give way to winter. The trees are tinged with yellow and lose their leaves (which is why no one will write to write (nice pun, eh?) As a goat primary school! Food or small as we said)!
And then there is a fundamental problem: I'm getting dysgraphia: no no you're joking, it's true! Inverto vowels, sometimes I write words instead of others and is terrible for un che studia per diventare professore di Lettere (la vo re rai all esse lunga!!!!(di nuovo sta cazzo di terza) via, sciò!).
Che altro dirvi sto leggendo il secondo libro di Filippo Timi bravissimo attore teatrale e cinematografico, omosessuale, mezzo cieco, mezzo balbuziente e ce n'ha tante altre ma mo non ricordo (non è vero le so tutte a memoria ma non mi va di sputtanarlo!). Questo secondo non mi sta distruggendo/struggendo come il primo però quello, ufff!! Fantastico: crudo, duro, comico, ironico, cinico, sprezzante, eccitante, schifoso. Me lo sono sciroppato in meno di una settimana, e sono un bel pò di pagine!! Per gli interessati si chiama "Tuttalpiù muoio"  edited by Fandango (also Fandi advertising I'm doing, do you want me to write a book and publish it? eh? and on!). I'm suggesting to the world. And another thing I would suggest is a great American songwriter by the name of Diane Birch. In his debut album in 2009, Bible Belt, I believe they contained some beautiful songs, a sound, a rhythm forgotten and covered by Tamarra at Rihanna. Made me discover a dear friend, who is investigating and discovering my musical tastes.
Well I think I've said a lot of useless, I can go to sleep happy tonight. I did my duty.
PS = I shot fotazza is well I did a few days ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment