Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where Is The Clitoris Located



I have 23 years from just over half an hour. A few seem to be many, many seem to some. I seem to be enough. I have lived long enough to see and understand many things, but I need a long time to understand the other. I have had many experiences, some arrived late, others too early, but I lived. But still so much I want to experiment on my skin. As I still live because I still want to live! For my commitments But to do it 100%, I do not always feel fully satisfied with my work. I never feel completely happy. Perhaps what I find I can complete. Yet I'm putting a lot of bricks in recent years. The foundation of my life are getting increasingly large and solid. Maybe it's time to build. Of building. I must be able to do everything I can then turn to look at my building, and be proud of. Proud with myself first, and proud of myself with the world. I want to scream at all what they really are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment